- Compare Tackle Prices
- Reader Offers
- Fishing Tackle Shop
- Fishing Books
Balachan: Fermented shrimp paste used in oriental dishes. Used as a paste bait to mould around boilies for carp fishing.
A commonly used American term for a multiplier reel. ...
Anything that is put on a hook to catch fish or any lure designed to catch fish. ...
Can refer to surf casting method originating in S. Africa where the reel is low on a longish rod, the anglers back is to the ...
Pronounced " burly". An Australian name for chum or rubby dubby. ...
Knot for forming a double line (loop) in braid or for big game fishing. ...
The line guide nearest to the reel, sometimes called stripper guides. ...
The grip installed behind the reel seat on the lower part of the rod. ...
Fits over the lower end of most rods. Helps protect the rod blank and handle butt end. Usually plastic, rubber, wood or aluminium. ...
The naked, unworked on rod shaft prior to building. Also used as a term to describe a fishing session where the angler failed to catch. Often used ...
1 2 total: 13 | displaying: 1 - 10
Fishing Tackle Retailers
Fishing Magazine Offers
Other Fishing Websites
- Anglers' Net - HUGE Website!
- North East Sea Angling - Sea Fishing
- Bait Boat Sale - Cheap Bait Boats
- Bite Alarm Basement - Cheap Alarms
- Bivvies - Online Bivvy Guide
- Carp Bargains - Cheap Carp Gear
- Carp Fishing Secrets - Download It Today
- Carp Reel - Carp Reel Guide
- Centrepin Central - Cheap Centrepins
- Fishing Boots - Reviews & Offers
- Go-Fishing.co.uk - Fishing Website Links